Thursday, February 10, 2011

MBTA secret agents and Aliens


Remember when back in the early 90's there were spy movies so intense at the time but now you watch them and say... "well that wasn't so high tech..." Well thanks to those movies, I feel like a secret spy every day. This might not apply to people outside the state of massachusetts fyi. But those. Charlie cards for the T are the big magic secret. How many people feel like a secret agent like I do when they tap their Charlie Cards against the beeping machine and get let into the station. Man I feel like I am on a mission boo ya! Especially at big stations like North Station and Back Bay Station. Those stations make me feel like I'm part of the Men in Black. Any second ill be walking across north station and ill see a creature that looks like Jar Jar Binks' pet cat with high intelligence equipment and wave like we are old college buddies. Think about it people... everytime you are taking public T... you could have been a secret MIB spy of the 90's

No comments:

Post a Comment